- From my first session (the miracle question) my life began to change
- I had no idea what to expect when I first visited Bryan and if I’m honest, I really didn’t think it would work for me… how wrong I was!
- I am now on a completely different journey to anything I have ever experienced in my life, I am clearer about my goals and who I want to be (I have never really had goals before).
- I feel alive, awake and am noticeably happier than I have been for years. I am enjoying every day of my life and I now look forward to what the future will bring.
- I really think that concentrating on solutions instead of problems is the way forward, once you change the way you think I believe you can achieve anything.
- I would like to thank Bryan for his time with me, he has truly helped me to change my life and for that, I will be forever grateful. I feel inspired to help others and only wish there were more people like him in the world.
I felt challenged. You woke me up and engaged my brain. I really enjoyed it! (48 year old man with long standing depression at end of 1st session)
My memories of SFBT were incredibly positive and enjoyable. Bryan is a very approachable and friendly counsellor. I left each session feeling overwhelmingly positive. It is a nice change that a counsellor can encourage you to look for positives in your troubling situations that you may not have known were present. It is a great style of therapy that helps get you out of the "tunnel vision" that anxiety can cause. (26 year old woman with anxiety)
I felt very relaxed. I was listened to and could say how I really felt. Importantly, I was given the space to make up my own mind. After every session, I felt very positive.
- The therapist was excellent because he opened my eyes to what I had achieved and how far I had come. He concentrated on potential rather than guilt or blame, which I found motivating and self affirming.
- I was respected, listened to and my thoughts were channelled to positive areas; I was given different perspectives and allowed to talk problems through. I was welcomed, not judged.
- The therapist was exactly what I needed at that point. I felt he understood me very well. He let me lead the conversation but had a remarkable knack of making comments which helped me reach a point of realisation on my own, which is exactly the way I respond best.