Feeling angry, hurt, depressed, anxious, frightened, rushed, frustrated, insecure, stuck? Is communication difficult?
These are normal experiences when relationships end.
It doesn''t have to be this way.
Having space to talk things through with someone who is completely independent can help you take control, give you critical thinking time, help you come to terms with the changes that are happening, allow you to make considered decisions about your future and start the process of rebuilding relationships.
Appointments can be together, separately, or both.
- Do you want to
- Do the best for your family?
- Make sound decisions?
- Sort things out amicably, quickly and cost effectively?
- Preserve your sanity?
I can help you to
- Take Control
- Come to terms with your new circumstances
- Consider your options
- Improve communication
- Make appropriate and considered decisions for the future
- Cope effectively with this transitional phase of your life
- Rebuild cooperative relationships
- Channel your energy effectively
- Save money
This complements mediation and the legal process as it allows you the space to make the necessary emotional adjustments, leaving mediators and solicitors to get on with helping you achieve better outcomes.
To download a leaflet with more information click here.